We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2021, 07:54:08 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2021, 07:54:08 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: new investor pk WOW!!!  (Read 18922 times)

Offline turborocket

Re:new investor pk WOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 12:35:36 pm »
It sounds like a $25k fee, not a down-payment.  I've run across this company before (or another company proposing a product just like this one).  No thanks.
* Enroll in our 1-on-1 pre-foreclosure mentorship program.  Contact me for more details.

Offline Rich_in_CT

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 12:37:42 pm »
It sounds like a $25k fee, not a down-payment.  I've run across this company before (or another company proposing a product just like this one).  No thanks.
Ouch, so you have to pay a $25k fee PLUS interest.  And you can bet those interest rates are going to be double-digit numbers.

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2006, 02:51:16 pm »
 tuborocket what was the company you came across??

Allso they only ask you to only let them see that your deal  will make you money and the intrest is in line with any other  loan as is dependt on the risk as iam told

and the person i have spoke with is just happy as can be he has had no trouble with any part of things !!

as well it is not a down payment but a fee for services  given type thing

Offline nbayinvestor

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2006, 07:10:24 pm »
Googled "aged shelf corporation"...which is basically what he's talking about...

check this result out.

www.companiesinc.com/agedcompanies.asp#credit

Ron

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 07:45:10 pm »
HEY HEY nbayinvestor

i checked out the web page it would seam this site may have a better deal as it says alot more of a credit line and it would seam to be a little cheaper ??  As well must keep in mind the other guys though are saying they will hang with you for a year and help you out as a new investor .I did not see any thing like that on the web page ??  did i miss something wasit in there as well ??

Offline nbayinvestor

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2006, 08:01:45 pm »
It's there..check the FAQ link...sounds like they work very closely with you.

Offline wil817

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2006, 09:38:23 pm »
what a rip-off

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2006, 12:05:35 am »
wil817

Why do you say rip off i dont understand ? If some one is going to help you do what you want to do how is this a rip off ??   I dont understand as i would and do not expect any one to do any thing for free. There is allways some thing to pay some where! Allso if they are giving you this much of a credit line and basickly  getting you set up with out worries how can you think this would be free?? As well some kind of a rip off unless you know something we dont ??  If so please share as we would like to know if there is a down side ??

Offline wil817

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2006, 06:33:57 pm »
if they wanted to "help" someone, they would'nt charge 25k.  you can buy a house for that much, and get a line of credit on it with no closing costs.  as far as getting a business line of credit is concerned, it certainly does'nt cost 25k, nor should it.  i would tell someone that is interested in a business line to set up a corporation, which is very easy, and start with small commercial accounts to build credit.  and i would refer them to books and commercial loan officers for more information.  and guess what, i would'nt charge them for the info.

Offline voluminous

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2006, 09:22:31 pm »
Rip off it is!!

Why not take the simple route instead having someone rip you off?  If you have 25K to invest a shelf corporation you should have the time that it takes to:

1) Purchase a property, pull money out at closing.
2) Form an LLC.
3) Open a business checking with a portfolio lender.
4) Transfer the property into the LLC.
5) Apply for business lines of credit with the same bank that your account is with.  
6) Apply for business lines of credit with banks that are new business friendly.  Dont forget Amex, Capital One, etc.  
7) Youll have your half million before you know it.

DONT WASTE your money or are you the LEAD of this scam?  Sounds like he's advertising but it could be my women's intuition that's telling me this.

Peace to you!!!

You can purchase a house below market value, make 25K, open an LLC

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2006, 11:13:43 pm »
     WOW

That is so wrong to say because i am passing along what i know about this as iam advertiseing  in any way . But to each his own  and this is why this type  of fourm is here so we can all speak our minds and share our thoughts about many subjects .

Offline londbutt

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2006, 07:12:28 am »
This sounds STEEP! As a newer investor myself, 1.5 years, there is no way I wold pay 25k for that. The cost to set up an LLC or an S-corp is $500-800. Little more for an LLC due to more paperwork.

As for a business line of crediit, talk to people at the bank where you do business. Find referrals from other investors. Talk is free. Start small and work your way up.

As far a helping you for 1 year, find other investors in you area at REI meetings. Start you own local group. Thats what we did and we have 20-25 people every meeting. Some people just want to lend their money for an interest rate which elimates a business line of credit.

25k is a lot. You could get started and still buy a couple of low end properties for that much and get your start. There is a lot of information out there for free, just have to be willing to do the leg work yourself compared to paying someone to do it for you.

Just my opinion.

Offline turborocket

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2006, 07:47:13 am »

Rip off it is!!

...DONT WASTE your money or are you the LEAD of this scam?  Sounds like he's advertising but it could be my women's intuition that's telling me this.

+1
* Enroll in our 1-on-1 pre-foreclosure mentorship program.  Contact me for more details.

Offline real estate 001

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2006, 11:13:02 am »
Hey just putting out there something i was told about .As well this is more response than i got when i first made apost on this !!  We just never know what  the thoughts are about any thing tell we ask  so we ask as humans !!

As well no one was asking any one to buy join or any thing so no one can say

as i have said i was advertiseing  and calling some one a scamleader is very wrong !!!!

Offline wil817

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2006, 12:25:07 pm »
taking 25k from someone is wrong

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines