Poll Real Estate Agents

I did not want the type of poll where I asked a few questions with a yes or no answer as I am doing some research and wanted to know how agents felt about using Auctioneers in conjunction with their business.

Pro or Con it makes no difference, just want some kind of general consensus of how Agents, Brokers or Realtors feel about sometimes utilizing the services of an Auctioneer to sell their properties?

Thank you,

John $Cash$ Locke

I am no longer an agent, but as an agent I always wanted to try to partner with an auctioneer. In the current housing market it would be great as an agent, and a seller to get it sold quick. I think the hard part is finding an auctioneer you feel is not going to step on your toes. For example, there was an auctioneer in my area that was really good. I spoke to him a few times, but he was also a licensed agent. I always felt if I partnered with him, he would be in the limelight as the auctioneer, and would get more out of it than I would. There is a fine line, and if that issue could be solved, what a great way to get your listings sold quick.