We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2021, 01:06:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2021, 01:06:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: DEAL?  (Read 16085 times)

Offline younginvestor

Re:DEAL?
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2006, 08:26:24 pm »
Tony Chicago, could you elaborate, on what exactley is the right education on a deal? What are things that we must know, and things that are most of the time, not known, so that others and myself can be more prepared.

*Also can all investors who are willing to grab properties in the Michigan area, and work out an assignment with me, email me, private message me, or let me know on this forum. The few who have replied are on my list, and more is better.

Offline younginvestor

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2006, 08:41:22 pm »
                                                        NON-CIRCUMVENTION AGREEMENT

THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into this ___________    day of _______________  ,
20           , by and between                                                                                                              , whose address is                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    , hereinafter referred to as "First Party", and                                                                                                                   , whose address is                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    , hereinafter referred to as "Second Party".
   WHEREAS, the First Party is providing services for valuable consideration for the Second Party; and
   WHEREAS, part of those services will require that Second Party shall make contacts with others, hereinafter referred to as "Third Parties", originated and created by and through the efforts of First Party; and
   WHEREAS, the First Party desires to create and originate those contacts with Third Parties for Second Party so long as Second Party does not deal directly with Third Parties to the detriment of the First Party; and
   WHEREAS, the Second Party is willing to provide security to the First Party for that purpose.
   NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the covenants and conditions set forth herein, the parties agree as follows.
    1.   The Second Party agrees that it shall not contact Third Parties without the knowledge or to the exclusion of First Party.
    2.   Second Party shall not enter into business relations or contacts with Third Parties without the express consent of First Party and without providing for compensation acceptable to First Party.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement was signed, sealed and delivered on the              day of                                , 20          .

Witness    “FIRST PARTY”

Witness

Witness   “SECOND PARTY”

Witness
STATE OF                                                             COUNTY OF                                                            Sworn to and Subscribed before me this              day of                                , 20          by
                                                                              , who is personally known to me or who produced Drivers License Number                                               , issued by the state of
                                              , as picture identification.

Notary Public
   State of                                                                
   My Commission Expires:

STATE OF                                                             COUNTY OF                                                        
   Sworn to and Subscribed before me this              day of                               , 20           by
                                                                              , who is personally known to me or who produced Drivers License Number                                               , issued by the state of
                                               , as picture identification.

Notary Public
   State of                                                                
   My Commission Expires:

Offline younginvestor

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2006, 08:43:38 pm »
I suggest that you check the legality of this form with your state, and fix some of the underline spots that I have, (some places have a line where it doesnt need it etc.) Its the basic form.

Offline younginvestor

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 03:20:03 pm »
I have more deals, similar to the first one, posted on this forum.
I guess  I cannot paste my web page address or it will be deleted?  I have these, and would like to work out a couple of assignments before jumping in myself. I know what I have to do..basically... but would like to have a bigger comfort level before jumping in.
Is there anyone who wishes to take a look at these?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 07:00:30 pm by younginvestor »

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 03:33:32 pm »

<<I guess  I cannot paste my web page address or it will be deleted?>>

You got it!  You an't make "contact me" posts either, so this post is also a rules violation (not to worry, I'll edit it for you!)

Keith

I have CDO...it's like OCD but in alphabetical order - the way it should be!

Offline klopper

• Home Page
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 04:22:15 pm »
I am in Michigan.

Chris
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 04:28:28 pm by kdhastedt »
The Klopper

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 04:31:11 pm »

klopper,  

Why would you make that post right after I just told another member in the open Forum that he couldn't...?????  Did you think that meant that only HE couldn't?

Please tell me that your grasp of the "written word" is better than that!

Keith

Offline younginvestor

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 06:55:23 pm »
whats wrong with him saying that he is in michigan?

Offline klopper

• Home Page
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 06:58:49 pm »
I said to much,however it's just to say i do deals to.
So i understand.
The Klopper

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 08:47:05 pm »

It was an advertisement for his business dealings and was modified...

Keith

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines