HARD MONEY LOANS !!!

:cool hey FELLOW INVESTORS AND NEW BEES TRYING TO GET SOME FUNDING !!!

I have hooked up with a super company and the best part is your credit is not ever looked at

But as with this being hard money it is and was not cheap 18 % for one year and up to 70 % LTV and funding up to 500 K and they can give you a 48 hour approval once they have the applacation an the small upfront fees i only payed 150 .00 and had my loan and closed my small deal in just a few days :beer

What states do they lend in? Do you have a site for them? I am looking for hard money right now for a property in OH.

So send real estate 101 a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

I predict that this one will rapidly deteriorate and will have to be locked/removed for advertising…

Keith

:cool

HEy Keith i am not doing any add work Just letting every one know there are some hard money people out there who do not look at credit at all

But that they are vey short term and are not cheap and as with all problem credit people you have to some where or how pay for the bad credit tell you get it fixed

To answer the question of what states i belive it is all 50

Understand but what we’ll get is a list of people saying, “Me too”…it’s just better if they ask you for the info directly.

Keith

UNDERSTAND and agree they should if they read the post contact the person who made it

This is no matter who it is me /you ect As they are the ones with the information on it

I’m looking for a shorter term loan - 6 months. Could you please send me information on this lender? Do they fund in Texas?

So send real estate 101 a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

I predict that this one will rapidly deteriorate and will have to be locked/removed for advertising…

Keith

:rolleyes

Here we go…

OK, I’m going to type this slowly so that you can understand it better:

SEND REAL ESTATE 101 A PRIVATE MESSAGE!!!

Keith

:shocked

Now you did it…you made Keith type in BOLD Large Font and ALL CAPS. He HATES to do that!!

I agree i do not know what is so hard for people to do this one thing if you have a question contact the poster

I have said this all ready that they whom ever they are should contact me with a personal message if they have questions :banghead

I just thought I should note that the poster’s source is his “brother”. Your lending request is required to be brokered through him and the lender info will not be given out.

The poster should have his brother become a member of the forum as his expertise in lending could really help us. That would be better than advertising for him.

OKAY how many times is it need be said i am just passing the information on

THIS IS NOT A ADD FOR ANY THING AND NOT ONE FOR MY BROTHER !!!

Yes i have some family in other business and the paths sometimes cross This is not bad >>> but good as i can keep a close check on what is going on with things

Can all so be bad as if i were unable to get my needs taken care of by the family member ( no this is not a redneck thing )

But the fact is who cares who the broker is or that he is or she is not a member of this or that group
What matters is they he /she get the job done

And i do not belive any one should have to say where or how they get a deal done or >>>> who they work for unless it is life or death

:beer

This is getting confusing.