We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2022, 06:27:20 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2022, 06:27:20 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: "Whose" course to purchase in wholesale, flipping and short sale?  (Read 5508 times)

Offline realestateinv

It's so much real estate information out there to read and so many courses to purchase, you can really get caught up in the information and not make a move forward.  

This questions is for the pros.  Can you give any suggestions for credible courses to purchase on wholesaling that can help you from start to finish.

Some of the reviews I read on internet, is not to good, so now I'm at a stand still ??? ........    
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:52:03 pm by job2 »

Offline S.Stacey

Re:"Whose" course to purchase in wholesale, flipping and short sale?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 01:03:00 pm »
I have just joined Nouveau Riche which is a company that teaches you all that and much more. They have services to help you also. t
They have meetings every week to tell you about the program. If you want to find out more, give me a call.
Sherry

Offline realestateinv

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 03:45:08 pm »
I just searched the information you gave me and it look like they are different in their approach.  They are encouraging more or less "school".  I'm sure their fees are more than worth it but I'm not in a financial position right now to invest in my real estate education on that level.  

Right now I'm looking into wholesale or flipping for funds to move forward.  

Thank you for your reply

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Offline S.Stacey

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 05:27:33 pm »
Hi:
Their classes will show you how to get the funds and they will also show you how to do stuff without funds. Using someone elses money. A great program.
S. Stacey

Offline realestateinv

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2006, 11:47:10 pm »
It sounds interesting.  Would like more information.  Such as:

How much do you pay to get started?

How does the program work in more detail

Offline jclick

• Jason Click
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 06:35:22 am »
Job2,
I'm in the same boat you are. Looking to get started that it. Anyways, I was thinking about buying the course by Vena Jones Cox. I haven't heard anything but good about her course and I listen to her radio show  so I know she's credible. Does anyone out there have an opinion on Vena's Wholesaling course?

Offline realestateinv

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2006, 05:52:38 pm »
I was checking her course out as well on Wholesaling.  What I've read on her so far is very good.  I didn't read one bad review on Vena Jones-Cox.  

Check out realestatecoursereview.com and you can also look on google.  I haven't tried that yet but if I read anything on google I will let you know.

Offline dwix

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2006, 06:15:19 pm »
Job2,

Like you I'm also just getting started and did a lot of research on the Internet.  Quite frankly I started to feel despair because I'd get excited about a program then read somewhere else that the person who wrote it was really not reputable or even an investor him or herself, etc.

I finally came across this site and bought their program after doing extensive research on them.  (Their link is www.intellibiz.com) I have read only good things about them and their program.  It is all inclusive meaning you will not have to purchase any other program to supplement your knowledge like all of the other programs.  Their program is affordable (under $70) and INCLUDES a FREE MENTOR with it!   This is the one thing that has stopped me in my tracks before when it came to real estate investing.  No matter how sharp you are, you need someone to help you in the beginning.

I'm looking forward to getting started as soon as I receive my program this week sometime.  

Hope this helps you!  All the best to you, Job2! :D

dwix

Offline realestateinv

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 06:27:17 pm »
dwix

thank you and I would like to know how that program work out for you.  Let me know.........

Offline dwix

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2006, 09:16:49 am »
Yes, Job2, I certainly will!  :D

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines