We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2022, 11:19:31 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2022, 11:19:31 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Does anyone even know (Mark Evans DM)  (Read 94310 times)

Offline Lamar

• www.JLamarFerren.com
Re: Does anyone even know (Mark Evans DM)
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 02:39:09 am »

I know... I know... I shouldn't be making any comments here... But I couldn't resist...

Lamar, please forgive me but I have to ask... Do you really think that what you wrote can be called FACTS? You made several statements, included some pictures of a couple, stated that you have been to some of the places, invited yourself to topgun's magificent pool... Are you sure those are facts?

If I tell you that I am a millionaire and send you a picture of a guy in a yatch, would you take that as a fact?

And to end on a high note - I did enjoy reading your posts. It is always interesting to read other people's perspectives and opinions. Have a nice evening! And good luck with your investments.

I knew this was coming :biggrin lol A fact is knowledge or information based on real occurrences. I gave you Pictures, Audio, Email text, and even video... I even explained to you my own personal experiences  and success with the guy... That was the best I could do over the internet.

Again, it wasn't an easy ride due to my own personal issues, but I worked my  way through it and continue to put $$ in my pocket using his strategies.

Now, is he the only guy out there that can make you successful? Of course not! There are plenty of other Investors/Mentors out there who can help you get to the next level. Essentially, it will all come down to...YOU!

J1dias, if you were a millionaire that sent me a picture of you being on a yacht and I actually built a business relationship with you. On top of that if you answered all my questions week after week and your advice actually put $$ in my pocket on a consistent basis, then honestly I wouldn't have too much ground to  deny that you were phony. I don't know man.

I'm really not going to harp on this much longer because I think I've done enough... Just do your best no matter who you work with and no matter how hard it seems. Work with someone you can relate too and that you feel comfortable with. Then as you become successful, help others to do the same.  :beer

The only reason I took the time to do this was for one simple reason. As TopGun said:

It is only right that people know the truth.

I'm glad you did enjoy reading the posts... :cool

-Lamar
P.S: Any chance I can get to swim in a $117,000 pool would be awesome! :bobble
[/quote]
J.Lamar Ferren
The "New Breed" Investor
There's a "New Breed" way of investing in real estate and if you don't get on board, then you could get left in the dust!
Head over to my site to learn more---> http://www.JLamarFerren.com

Offline j1dias

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2008, 07:47:17 am »
A fact is knowledge or information based on real occurrences. I gave you Pictures, Audio, Email text, and even video... I even explained to you my own personal experiences  and success with the guy... That was the best I could do over the internet.

Lamar - thank you for not being mad with my comment. You bring up a good point - your evidence is a fact for you because you experienced it, you know the guy personally... I guess my point is that what you call fact may not really be a FACT to others if they haven't had the same experience/don't know the guy... In this case you could have sent pictures of a pair of turists that were spending time in Europe (I don't know Mark Evans to confirm that the picture is from him). Same with the audio and video. The emails (how do I know if he really sent the emails? And even if he did, how do I know if they were true?). Do you understand my point?

I am not minimizing your own experience or even your truthwortiness (I hope I spelled it correctly) - I am only saying that you may feel you have presented facts - my point is that until those "facts" can be corroborated they are not "facts" only opinions...

Hey forget about swiming in the $200,000 pool... You need to get in the person's good side if you want to be invited to their home... And I can tell you - right now it is not looking good... :O)

Have a nice day!

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2008, 10:13:03 am »

Wow! Someone fell completely into the Kool-Aid vat...

Keith
I have CDO...it's like OCD but in alphabetical order - the way it should be!

Offline $Cash$

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2008, 11:37:42 am »
Enough said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1USaPMXpI

John $Cash$ Locke
"If people like you they'll listen to you, but if they trust you they'll do business with you."
"Training gives knowledge, knowledge gives confidence and confidence gives victory."

Offline wallacehobbs

• www.MillionaireRealEstateGroup.com
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 12:20:51 pm »
Enough said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1USaPMXpI

John $Cash$ Locke

LOL - This is a funny Video, I am not nearly as old as John Cashe, and maybe not as old as
Keith, but I sorta remember this comerical as a very young kid.  We never really drank Kooliade
(Sugar Water) because my Mom bought us real fruit juice, but I bet Keith keep them in business, because he speaks of "Drinking the Koolaide" all the time.

Also not to take sides, put I know Mark Evans somewhat, and Yes that was him in the Video, and yeah he travels a lot (But so do I) so that is not a huge deal.  Mark does Wholesaling and from the students of his I have spoke to over the past 5 years, the ones that did the work have done very well.

It seems a lot of people 95% or so love to be negative and point fingers at what someone else is doing...

humm, then 5% remain positive and do the hard work needed to succeed and IF they fail they place the blame on their shoulder, dust themselves off and go back to work.

Never really that about it, but maybe, Just Maybe, this is why 95% of the world, Shares 5% of the worlds wealth, and 5% of the worlds populatioin controls 95% of the worlds wealth.

Oh, Yes this is a Fact - and even Mr. Google agrees with me.

OK, fun time is over, Go do a Deal and enjoy your weekend.

Umm, I am off to NC to my beach house for a couple of weeks
but my cell phone is usually somewhere around if you need anything!   :biggrin
Wallace Hobbs
Real Estate Investor & Entreprenuer
www.MillionaireRealEstateGroup.com
"You Can Advertise on our Private Real Estate Networking Forum for a small fee"

Offline Lamar

• www.JLamarFerren.com
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2008, 03:04:18 pm »
That KoolAid video was HILARIOUS--- "juice box hanging out." lol

Lamar - thank you for not being mad with my comment. You bring up a good point - your evidence is a fact for you because you experienced it, you know the guy personally... I guess my point is that what you call fact may not really be a FACT to others if they haven't had the same experience/don't know the guy... In this case you could have sent pictures of a pair of turists that were spending time in Europe (I don't know Mark Evans to confirm that the picture is from him). Same with the audio and video. The emails (how do I know if he really sent the emails? And even if he did, how do I know if they were true?). Do you understand my point?

j1dias,

I could never be mad. I completely understand your point. I guess my posts were more for those that have crossed his path and know that the pics/videos/audios, etc were authentic.  The guy said, "hello this is mark evans" in the video for christ's sake. lol

I also referenced his site (markevansdm.com) and I also referenced the dates of the email that I was talking about. Therefore, those who knew him could go to their inbox and see for themselves. He has a facebook page too, just go search for his name "mark evans dm"

This wasn't really for someone that had no clue who he was or what he was about. It was for those who had an idea, but didn't believe it.

It will always be a fact to me, I agree. It should also be facts for those that were skeptic, but I can't speak for them. If you take the time to get to know him and see what he is about then it will surely be a fact for you. Don't take my word for it. See for yourself. I have nothing to prove. If the skeptics still don't believe, then I really have nothing more to say.

Wallace hobbs said it the best:

...this is why 95% of the world, Shares 5% of the worlds wealth, and 5% of the worlds populatioin controls 95% of the worlds wealth.

If you send 2 people to a top REI seminar, one becomes a millionaire from that seminar and the other never does 1 deal.... Is the problem with the Seminar? And I'm willing to bet that the one who didn't make a dime from the seminar will go around and tell people that the seminar was a ripoff. lol That's just the way it is...

If you have something that works for you, then stick with it.

Those posts weren't for everybody, but they were for somebody...People that needed to know the truth.  :cool

Oh and if Topgun is that pissed and I can't go swimming, then so be it. I'll still live another day. I hope he isn't offended as I was just trying to present the truth. This is a discussion forum so I feel is though we were just having a discrussion. No offense to him or anyone else in this forum.

It's not that serious bro! At least to me it isn't... :cool

-Lamar
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 09:43:01 pm by Lamar »
J.Lamar Ferren
The "New Breed" Investor
There's a "New Breed" way of investing in real estate and if you don't get on board, then you could get left in the dust!

Offline d_sbrown

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2008, 04:34:46 pm »
You know, being as it is the internet, I take everything I read with a grain of salt, be it good or bad.

I just hope Lamar didn't get a hernia from all that effort.

:biggrin

DB

Offline stripey

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2008, 08:57:07 pm »
I deleted my response deleted because it came across too negative!

It basically said "don't fall for shysters, hopeful newbies." 
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 08:37:25 pm by stripey »

Offline Lamar

• www.JLamarFerren.com
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2008, 10:40:13 pm »
I just hope Lamar didn't get a hernia from all that effort.

:biggrin

DB

I think I almost got Carpal Tunnel. lol

I deleted my response deleted because it came across too negative!

It basically said "don't fall for shysters, hopeful newbies." 

Yeah, I wasn't going to respond to that post stripey, because I didn't want to start an argument of some sort,  :argue but with that said, everyone has a right to their own opinion.  :cool

As I said numerous times, it's best to go with someone you can relate to and someone you are comfortable with. I'm comfortable with Mark Evans DM and I can relate to him, which is why I posted the way I did. However, others may not be comfortable with him and that's ok.

Just find out what works for you and make it happen with that person. It doesn't have to be Mark Evans.

-Lamar :cool

J.Lamar Ferren
The "New Breed" Investor

Offline Dave T

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2008, 06:59:43 am »
I have no opinion one way or the other.  I am just wondering what the DM stands for (Mark Evans DM).  Anyone know?

Offline kdhastedt

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 07:08:36 am »
I have CDO...it's like OCD but in alphabetical order - the way it should be!

Offline topgun1928

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2008, 09:14:24 am »
To Lamar -  WOW you certainly have a lot of time on your hands.

STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID MY FRIEND.

Your rambling posts make my eyes bleed.  Now either you are a star-struck newbie infatuated with Mark Evans OR (and more likely) you ARE mark evans or one of his friends posting an answer to my facts.

Just FYI - in case anyone is wondering about my sources.   The information was gathered using same private research sources used by law enforcement.  These info sources are not free and are not available to the public.    I've been using these same services to track down the owners of vacant abandoned homes for the last 10 years and I will tell you - the information is extremely accurate.  

If I'm wrong - lets have Mark Evans come on and whip open the Kimono with the truth.  Let him answer each point.   The internet is full of people like him.  They go to a seminar - wake up the next day with a messiah complex and "proclaim" themselves gurus and start selling some rehashed real estate course.    

holy "Jim Jones" batman...

Stop drinking the cool aid Lamar.  

Offline wallacehobbs

• www.MillionaireRealEstateGroup.com
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2008, 12:37:03 pm »
To Lamar -  WOW you certainly have a lot of time on your hands.

STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID MY FRIEND.

Your rambling posts make my eyes bleed.  Now either you are a star-struck newbie infatuated with Mark Evans OR (and more likely) you ARE mark evans or one of his friends posting an answer to my facts.

Just FYI - in case anyone is wondering about my sources.   The information was gathered using same private research sources used by law enforcement.  These info sources are not free and are not available to the public.    I've been using these same services to track down the owners of vacant abandoned homes for the last 10 years and I will tell you - the information is extremely accurate.  

If I'm wrong - lets have Mark Evans come on and whip open the Kimono with the truth.  Let him answer each point.   The internet is full of people like him.  They go to a seminar - wake up the next day with a messiah complex and "proclaim" themselves gurus and start selling some rehashed real estate course.    

holy "Jim Jones" batman...

Stop drinking the cool aid Lamar.  

Ok so I read a very Negative Post which is your third one -  1 of only 3 and your e-mail address is hidden.

"May I be so kind as to ask why this is Sir or Madam"
Wallace Hobbs
Real Estate Investor & Entreprenuer
www.MillionaireRealEstateGroup.com
"You Can Advertise on our Private Real Estate Networking Forum for a small fee"

Offline ryanpal

• http://www.ryanpal.com
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2008, 02:01:46 pm »
not to add fuel to the fire here but i will chime in.

i did purchase mark evans book after it was recommended by paul straus from the richdad boards.  i'm glad the money went to charity (i hope it really did).

do i think it's a "must have book"? - no
it's a good story book with some good helpful hints.  it's definitely not a book i would give to newbies as a base looking to get into REI.

moving along i do have to add my input on two points you've made Lamar.

"The book was also a #1 Bestseller on Amazon" - ok "technically" it was.  but did you look at that screenshot closely?  that page is updated every half hour.  i'm not sure how the ordering process with amazon works, but could it be possible that they submitted all their orders at once to obtain #1 status for that short duration?  i think this advertising was a bit misleading.

"Farm emails??  I doubt that... lol However, If you go to someone's website and subscribe then you will surely recieve something from them via email" -i believe my email was taken from this site as well.  i never signed up for his email list. one day i received some emails from him.  that's actually how i found out about mark evans. 

i'm not blasting mark evans here. i felt those two issues should be made clear.

Offline Lamar

• www.JLamarFerren.com
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2008, 11:57:55 pm »
As always everyone has a right to their opinion however I had to chime in hopefully one last time.

I mentioned it was a #1 Best Seller because that is exactly what is was for a duration of days, not minutes. I got the book when it first came out and it was in the #1 spot for a while. On top of that, in order to be a #1 seller I'm certain you'd have to have a significant amount of sells, regardless of the timeframe. It's called #1 Best Seller, not #1 Best Seller in a given time period. There are hundreds of best sellers all over the internet. It goes by sells not time. However More time can equal more sells!

Also, if you say you went through Paul to get the book, once you purchased the book, you were on Mark's list. You subscribed to get the book, right? Now if you got emails before then and you never went to any of his sites, then I can't speak on that. I just have a pretty good idea of how he operates and when he taught us to build our list, he never mentioned "farming emails" and if he did teach that, he would not be my Mentor!

Hope that helps.

Every body has their own opinion on the book. I though it was awesome, but I agree it shouldn't be a sole base for new investors to get into rei. However, it brings value to the table!

-Lamar
J.Lamar Ferren
The "New Breed" Investor

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines