wholesaing - showing the home

hey everyone. i was sitting here thinking at my corporate job (haha) about the following scenario. my next deal will most likely be a wholesale situaiton because of current funds being tied up in the first. lets say i get a person entering foreclosure to quit claim the property to me. it seems to reason that the person i wholesale this to will want to look at the home and inspect it for themselves. the situation seems like it might be a little weird if the homeowners are still in the home and i’m bringing in another investor to sell it too. (just my thoughts). anyone encounter this situation or have a specific way of handling it?

thanks guys,
ryan

I tell the homeowner my partner will be inspecting the property

good call. but…

what if that person is no longer interested and you must bring in another person or persons?

what happens if u cant find buyers or renters, do you extend the contract with the original owner ? what do most experts do in this scenario ?

You need to market the property effectively thus avoiding extensions.The object is to get in get out.
When I first get a property under contract the first thing I do is go to my investor/buyer list If I get no takers there
you should place an ad in the local paper where property is located,also list it on the forums,online classifieds,your own site,my site,call all the we buy houses signs and ads.