We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 03, 2023, 04:24:09 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 03, 2023, 04:24:09 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: best place to find contract buyers  (Read 2931 times)

Offline RKIMBELL

best place to find contract buyers
« on: February 12, 2004, 10:40:36 pm »
looking for ideas on the best place to sell contract, any suggestions would be helpful.

selling price 120,000
                    8.75% interest
                    5,000 down
                    125,000 appraisal
                     25 years
                     945.47 monthly payments
Any help would be great. thanks for the ear.
                     Ross Kimbell
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 12:50:09 am by TRandle »

Offline dgpioneer

• http://www.classifiedclub.com/mall2/dgrealestatementoring.html
Re:best place to find contract buyers
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2004, 11:37:33 am »
Call on the "I buy homes" ads and talk to the investors about your contract. Maybe 1 of them might buy.

David Garcia

Offline lovetoknow

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 06:29:57 pm »
do you have any more solutions ?

Offline Roger J

• Hickory NC Homes For Sales
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 06:41:09 pm »
What exactly are you selling?  A contract to purchase under these conditions or a loan that you've taken back with these conditions?

IF it is a loan/deed of trust, then you need to find a note broker.  You can look thru the advertising section on this site or simply google "note broker" and you should find a few.  If you have a local REIA club(s) near you, it may be worth your time to bring it to one of their meetings as well.

What anyone looking to buy a note will want to know is the terms of the note (given), how long and well has it been paid, the credit worthiness of the borrower, and what discount you are offering.

Raj
www.HickoryNCHomes.com Search for all Hickory NC Homes for Sale.

Offline lovetoknow

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 07:21:14 pm »
hi Roger,

What exactly are you selling?  A contract to purchase under these conditions or a loan that you've taken back with these conditions?

I like to sell assigned contract

IF it is a loan/deed of trust, then you need to find a note broker.  You can look thru the advertising section on this site or simply google "note broker" and you should find a few.  If you have a local REIA club(s) near you, it may be worth your time to bring it to one of their meetings as well.

I cant find a local club. They just dont meet. They only have seminars which charge fees.

What anyone looking to buy a note will want to know is the terms of the note (given), how long and well has it been paid, the credit worthiness of the borrower, and what discount you are offering.

When I buy house at wholesale price, i guess i need to look for equity spread, lien, behind mortgage payments. Anything else ?
Raj

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines