Lis Pendens Letter??

Hello,

Does anyone have a good letter that they send to people in preforeclosure? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Angela

I put something together. It’s very simple.

Your info. Here

April 11, 2004

Distressed Home Owner
123 Main Lane
Brooklyn, NY 18569

Dear distressed homeowner:

Do not let the bank determine what to do with your property. Take this opportunity to make your own decision and recover money you have earned. Recover all that is yours and rid yourself of stress and worries by having someone else assume your mortgage. I look forward to meeting with you or your representative to discuss possible arrangements.

No permita que el banco determine que hacer con su propiedad. Tome esta oportunidad y tome la decision de recuperar su dinero. Recupere todo lo que es suyo y deshagase de estres y preocupacion al traspasarle su hipoteca a otro. Estoy disponible para una reunion con usted o su representante tan pronto le sea conveniente.

Sincerely,

Jimmy Duran

Okay, let’s get real.

People in foreclosure don’t respond to the generic, “I’m sorry to hear you’re in foreclosure” letters everyone and his brother is sending out.

Those things get tossed instantly.

You must do a whole lot better than that to separate yourself from that pack.

Joe Kaiser

Yeahhh… I’ not giving out my secrets either . Simple is better. We take courses and seminars and invest consistently into how to crack the market and make our lettes , etc stand out. you just hv to invest to move inside this market.