Online Tenant Screening, any Suggestions?

Hi to all,
I’ve been reading posts here for weeks, and I must say that I’ve enjoyed every single minute of it. GREAT WEBSITE for real estate!
Anyhow, do you guys use one particular online company? I saw one here before and for the life of me I can’t find it anymore after searching a few times. So, I apologize if you had answered this type of inquiry before. I tried registering to one (e******.com)after I googled it a few minutes ago, but after sending my info, I have seen someone else’s name and info on my profile! I apparently live somewhere where I haven’t been to in my entire life. I saw some people’s name that’s been checked by this person on my file too. Talking about safety and your privacy! I’m glad I didn’t supply my SSN.
Any suggestions or recommendations. Thanks a lot

I use www.tenantcredit.com. Works for me.

Keith

I use http://www.ntnnet.com/index2.html

Thanks a lot Keith and Bluemoon06. I appreciate the recommendations. :slight_smile:

Keith, What screenings do you use from that site?

BlueMoon, What is the charge on your site, I didn’t see that info?

Thanks, Graciez

I get the credit report, the credit scores, and the criminal.

Keith

Thanks, Graciez

I use Tenantalert.com they are part of fidelity whitch is a very large and well known company.

When I first started taking applications for my apartments, I used the standard form that the local real estate board uses for the area and on the bottom of the form they have a question that says “Are you a convicted Felon?” with a Y/N option. One guy had filled out the form and left that one blank. The rest of the form was pretty much filled out. I didn’t catch it til after he left. Needless to say it had me wondering and the guy never called back. I asked another realtor about it and he said “Oh that means he can’t remember.” I thought that was a pretty funny response at the time.

Oh and around here, a lot of people use National Tenant Network, ntnnet.com.

<<I asked another realtor about it and he said “Oh that means he can’t remember.”>>

I think that if you committed a felony, went through the court proceedings, were convicted, either did time or elsewise “paid your debt to society”, you’d remember.

If your memory is that bad, I don’t want you as a tenant, I’m sure you’d forget to pay the rent!

Keith