We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 09:03:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 09:03:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: scouting  (Read 15803 times)

Offline sdcproperties

• SDC Properties
Re:scouting
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2004, 04:04:25 pm »
all that stuff on the internet that ask you to become a bird dog for them is illegal.  its a pyramid scheme.  i would not suggest getting cought up in it.  

Offline maxxs1

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2004, 11:04:45 am »
Then how do I get started.  Most of the site including this one has said that the best way to start of is by bird dogging for someone.

Offline rejobber

• http://www.realestatejobber.com
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2004, 07:04:44 pm »
Bird-dogging is one of the best ways to get started and a great way to learn the ropes, especially if you plan to become an Investor. You find motivated seller leads for pro Investors, and they will pay you a referral fee if they are able to close. More importantly you can learn a great deal from the real life transactions you will be exposed to. When you provide good usable information that saves Investors time and money, then they won't mind taking time to help you learn the business. The key is providing useful, qualified leads for an Investor that you are compatible with. It's win-win. Good luck.

Barry
Barry Grimes
"learn real estate investing risk free"
www.realestatejobber.com

Offline maxxs1

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2004, 02:49:34 pm »
I already have an understanding of the concept, but how do I start doing it and better yet, how do I get an investor to bird dog for?

Offline rejobber

• http://www.realestatejobber.com
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2004, 10:15:56 pm »
Look for the "I Buy Houses" signs and ads. Give the Investors a call and explain what you want to do. Find out their criteria and start looking for those types of leads. Follow up with your investors and learn as much as you can.

Barry
Barry Grimes
"learn real estate investing risk free"
www.realestatejobber.com

Offline Rolltide1979

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2004, 08:10:13 am »
Where are you Located?

Offline maxxs1

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2004, 11:43:38 am »
I'm in Nor Cal in the East Bay to be exact.

Offline Kennethlanding

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2004, 12:28:18 am »
Hello, I am learning so much on this board. I am a new Realtor, have sold several properties and am proud of myself. Okay, having said that, I was a new investor before becoming an agent. I would like to continue investing, not just doing the Realtor work. How can I as a Realtor do bird dogging, or flipping and not break any laws that Realtors have to abide by. I read the prior messages, but just want to know how I as a Realtor can accelerate my over riding interest in investing. Any thoughts would be most appreciated. I have had investors calling me, and i sold raw land to one, but as far as actually specializing with investors, how should i do that?

Offline EricD

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2004, 08:10:42 pm »
For those asking about getting started as a bird dog, I would suggest the Real Estate Jobbing 101 by Barry J. Grimes offered through REIClub.com. I am working through it and I am seeing very good results. It is a true step by step that leads you down a path that makes sense and develops results. Just a thought.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2004, 08:47:02 pm by TRandle »

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2004, 03:31:36 am »
Hi,
Cash has a book on birdoggin. One way to start is buy going to all the invetor sites you can and reading all the free arctilces on bdoging, thats what I did. Its a great way to start. And my hat is off to you for starting as a bdog, its the smartest, cheapest, safest way to start.!!

have fun,
All the very best,
Bill Guerra

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2004, 03:34:08 am »
Hi John Locke,
hey how are you doing? Good to see you hear, trust all is well and you had a
good thanksgiving!

take care,
All the very best,
Bill Guerra

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines