Tax foreclosed vacant lots!!

I’m in Houston, Tx… i’m a newbie to this venture but would like to start in the good path and learn as much as i can… Just curious to know if beggining in investing of vacant land lots and reselling them for profit be a good start to begin learning this business???

Thanks Alot…

:slight_smile:

It’s a dynamite place to start. I purchased my very first tax sale property for $175.00 and resold it a few months later for $2,500.00. However, do your research VERY CAREFULLY!!! You must pay very close attention to details. I purchased the Darius Brazandeh course for $99.00. In my opinion, it is a very good course. However, do not expect much after the sale. I guess all that “email me anytime” hyperbole is just sales puffery. In spite of this, Darius knows his stuff and his material is written in a manner that even a child could understand. Good luck with your tax sale investing!

Roger

Thank you very much for your reply Roger. I’m trying to begin this new venture in the right step. trying to learn as much as i can to prevent any mistakes…thanks again

Roger,

My apologies for any mix-up in our communication process. I do take alot of time to get back to everyone who has questions. I am sorry that your questions were not answered. I have had a higher than normal number of emails coming from students and new investors over the last 6 months. In some instances I found that some emails where getting sent back due to the volume (I presume). I have since cleared this up with my account provider and have not heard otherwise.

If anyone has any questions please send me an email. Once again I apologize for any mix-up. Its not sales puffery but an honest desire to help and alot of emails at times!!

Darius M. Barazandeh, Attorney at Law

To the Board:

Over the past few weeks I have been comunicating via email with Darius and he has provided a wealth of information on Suit to Quiet Title. Seriously, the depth and breadth of information I received is astounding. I had my doubts (see previous posts) however, Darius has made a true believer out of me. I have always said that his homestudy course is a good value for the money. However, I must now retract my earlier statement and state that his course along with the mentoring he provides is priceless. Any potential tax sale investor MUST have his course in their library, and his email in their address book.

Thank you.
Roger

How is the investing going Roger?