Woo Hoo!

It’s rent day!

To quote Homer: “Woo Hoo!”

Keith

AMEN!!! Rent day is here and spring is coming - at least to Ohio! I’m finally getting the crack building straightened out and had 3 move-ins today!!! One more cracker to go and then I’m crack free and all without a 12 step program! What’s more - not a single injury; only 8 or 10 arrests; a couple of parole violators sent back to prison; two 30-yard dumpsters full of trash, and a lot of checking my back.

Mike

lol tough situation man. Glad you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Side note. Do either of you use property management companies? If so what do you expect them to do? I have checked into some management companies but I am looking for things that would make a management company more worth it.

Verb,

Yes, it was a little tense for about 6 weeks but I knew that was the game when we bought the building. I just didn’t envision making 20 crackers homeless - I thought it would be more like 5 or 6.

To answer you question, I don’t use a paid propertymanager. Even with excellent cash flow properties, using a propertymanager costs about 1/3 of the profit. Besides, what am I going to do if I don’t manage the properties myself - get a JOB??? I don’t think so!

Mike

haha I like that response a lot, especially about the get a JOB?!. Thanks property manager.

My wife and I manage all of our properties ourselves…

Keith

Goog one guys :wink:
a real JOB ???

Last I heard, JOB means “Just Over Broke”

I have a property manager, so don’t get my rents until a week or so later. At least they direct deposit my checks.