Bird Dogs in Albany,NY area

Hi,

I am a new investor and been looking for new deals.
I have a real estate agent who has been giving me some good properties but is limiting to his immediate area which are not many.
I think the problem with the agent also might be that since I am new to investing he doesn’t want to fully invest his time which I perfectly understand.

I Would like to know what does entail hiring a Bird Dog

comment :It is difficult to find properties in the available MLS when you cannot search based on your specific criterias…it’s like looking for a needle in a haystack.

THank you all for your help!
sorry if this is not the right place to post this.

Ang.

Afk11,
Where are you located?

Hi CarolAnn

Near Albany ,NY :slight_smile:

Afk11’
New York is way out of my area (South Texas) wish I could help.
Have you shopped for a hungry part-time Realtor to help you?

Hi,
No I haven’t . I really do feel comfortable with this agent that I am currently working with though.maybe I should be more clear with him on what I really need.
Who wouldn’t want a consistent income from an investor ,right?
Thanks for you help :slight_smile:

Angela.

You should join your local REI club.

;D

Bruce

Thank you everyone! I will check things out.
I am sure that is the way to go and finally get some extra leads.
also now am curious about hte local REI Club :slight_smile:

Angela.

Hi I am new to this club and I have been investing for 6 months in California. I am interested in finding some Bird Dogs to help me locate properties. I have gone to a couple of differnet REI meetings and have found that they are not structured to allow time to find these types of people. I am going to go to a few different REI meetings in other areas but I was wondering if they are any other ways to find Bird Doggers ???

Hi RichCA,

To yhe left of your screen you’ll see “investor resources”, check the classifieds and Network ads. It’s a start :slight_smile:

Thanks Carolann, I appreciate it, how is the rental market down in Texas right now. I am looking for rental as well?