Las Vegas Rehab

Hey Rehabers and Landlords,

Another Newbe here. I just bought my first rehab a 2800 SF 5 BR that Will need a LOT of work. And, as I am closing on the property in the next few weeks, I am already beginning to get a little overwelmed. Does anyone have any good contacts on contractors/handymen in the area?
So far I havn’t seen any Las Vegas Posts.
Still trying to find some REI-clubs out here…

Cheers,
James

Should have made contacts before you bought the place, that way you would have known how much it would cost to fix up. I think you should get contractors over there ASAP to get quotes before you close on this thing, you might be buying the money pit.

James, you might try Craigs List. I use them here in Portland, OR and also list my own services. http://lasvegas.craigslist.org

You can check under Services section/skilled trades or you can post a WANTED under the same section. It’s also free to post. Be clear and concise about what you want because while there are some good contractor’s on these message boards there are also some shady ones too. Do your due diligence with the trades. I’m a general contractor here in Oregon so if you have any technical questions about selection message here.

Cheers,
SP

Just send you an instant Message.

Please call me.

I am in Las vegas and can help.

Tell me more. I don’t get posession of the house for another 3 weeks. Are you a contractor or handyman what is your experience?

thanks Jay