3rd party deal question

I have a question about a deal that I am in the process of wholesaling. How do I go about handling a deal where the homeowner is working thru a broker to sale the home. The broker is the contact person on the deal. Do I try to contact the owner and work directly with him/her or should I deal with the contact persosn(broker). I don’t want to be unethical or cut anyone out of the deal. I just want to know how to handle this. Should I put this under contract or just bird dog the deal and let the investor deal with the broker. I’m very confused on this one. I have 2 investors that would like to view this home, but not sure if I would be cut out of the deal without working directly with the homeowner on this one. Can anyone help on this?
???

If the house is listed with a Realtor, it is usually the owner’s wish that you deal with the Realtor…that’s why he/she hired them.

If you are having mental issues with the idea that the investors that you are bird dogging for are going to go around you and/or cut you out, you either need to get investors with more integrity or put some sort of contract agreement in place between you and them to insure that you can’t be cut out…

Keith