REFI NOO Penna

In Penna, triplex, need to cash out. Mid FICO is 635. Stated income of course. quickest cheapest way to go?
(I have played with three incompetent “mortgage brokers” who have lied cheated and practically stole and were never able to deliver, so please no more of these people…)
Purchased 6/04 = 129K
Mortgage = 115K
Current Value = 229K
i looking to cash out about 40K either refi or equity loan.

2-4 family 100% Financing available

I’m not licensed in PA, but I can refer you to a guy I work with in Pitt that can do this deal no problem…Unless there is something your not telling us.

That’s a done deal, up to 90% cashout for sure. Hope its working out, 620 FICO is all you need for a stated income/stated asset deal. Shoot me an email if your jammed.

Mortgage = 115K Current Value = 229K i looking to cash out about 40K either refi or equity loan.

I am assuming that this is a N/O/O. So you are looking to refinance for 155K on a value of 229k that is a LTV of 68% and noone can get it done?

Is there something that you are not telling us?

Patrick where are you going to find 100% financing on a stated, N/O/O 1-4 unit with low 600 score? That is not happening with a legitimate lender.

Brandon the same is true for a 90% scenario

sub-prime or should I say non-prime all the way baby. On that subject…can anyone suggest a lender that will do a straight 100 %LTV second home stated income with a 661 FICO. I can do 80/20 all day long but they want a straight 100%. Homecomings will do it all day full doc but not stated.

Have you tried the scotsmanguide?

Yeah I checked the Scotsman Guide. Meritage will do it, but rate SUCKS.

I’ll back Patrick up on this one.

100% cash out is available on a 1-4 unit noo with your mid score.

These are not subprime deals and are with a legit lender!

You really should not be having that hard of time with a broker. But I guess thats why you’re here posting now.

Question, you’ve been a member for almost 1 year now, how come you havent built a relationship with one of us brokers on this site? It appears that most everyone is knowlegable with just about the same products. Give or take a couple.

One more question. Back in August your were looking for ideas on funding rehabs. Have you teamed up with a good hard money lender yet?

It really would be best if you give one of the mortgage consultants on the board a call. I think it would solve all your financing concerns.

100% cash out is available on a 1-4 unit noo with your mid score.

These are not subprime deals and are with a legit lender!

Your sure, Stated income? 100% LTV, N/O/O, Cash out. 640 mid ,2-4 unit?

If so you may have found the Holy Grail!!

Stated income, stated income/stated assets, no ratio, and NINA!!!

Stated income, stated income/stated assets, no ratio, and NINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If so you may have found the Holy Grail!!

Ben

I have been looking for a lender that can do 100% LTV, N/O/O, 4 unit, Stated, Cash out. 640 mid

Who does this?

Ben,

C’mon man throw us a bone. Who does those loans? I could sell that all day long here in Texas.

AEGIS will do it…They are going to beat your client up on rate…but they will do it.

Patrick,

Thanks for response.

I just talked w/ my Aegis rep and he said that he does not have any programs available for those parameters.

I have been looking for a lender that can do 100% LTV, N/O/O, 4 unit, Stated, Cash out. 640 mid

Ben…you haven’t answered the question yet

Ben, hook us up man. I would hate to think that you were just stringing us along.

Patrick, I checked Aegis site and it would not allow those parameters.

BEN…HELLO, HELLO, HELLO?

There are quite a few of us that are waiting for your response of great wisdom.

Ben:

You can do this?

One must assume, and I hate to do that and I hope that I am wrong, that Ben was just trying to mislead fellow posters into believing that he could do something that he cannot.

I would like to see him defend himself. However, he has been on and off line all day and has not responded yet.

We would all love to have the info that he says he has. C’mon Ben Hook us up!!!

I know that sometimes rate and program cards are hard to read. I guess that Ben must have misread his. He has responded to several other posts on this site since he made his statement, but, not to this one.

I thought that he would have at least been professional enough to admit error or back up his statement. :-[