cyber bird dog

I have a Web site that I use to pull leads from my local market. Lately, I’ve started receiving calls from all over the country from people that want me to buy their house. Apparently, this page moved up on some search engine and now I’ve got leads in markets I don’t deal with. Where is the appropriate place to advertise these leads so I can make a few bucks bird dogging from afar?

Maybe try all the online forums like this one? Ask if people would like to be notified when you get a lead in their area and add them to your database.

Thanks. Good idea. That’s what has ended up happening anyway. Many people are private messaging me saying to let them know abut “this area” or “that area”. I’ve got a start on a good contact list.

Tell me if this would work (and how well)…put the property under contract, sight unseen, with a “partner inspection and approval” contingency for 72-96 hours, then have a contact in that area check out the property. If they like it, we can proceed (I’d prefer to sell the contract to the partner). If the property is something other than what the owner described, I would void it because the partner didn’t approve it.

I know this works live and in person, but just wondering what the pitfalls would be working with someone that I have no more than a telephone relationship (and a short one at that) with.

OR

Would it be better to go the bird dog route, i.e. 10% or $500, whichever is more?

Thanks for your help.

It sounds like it could work (“partner inspection and approval” contingency for 72-96 hours) but I don’t want to give advice for this. I’m new to ALL of this and something like that would be better if a more experienced investor could give you some advice.
Good luck!

Hey, Im in the St. Louis area and Im willing to partner up with you if your interested. I will give you a percentage of what I flip so let me know

I’ve added you to my growing database. I have one lead in St. Louis, but as of about 2 1/2 weeks ago, they weren’t too motivated even though the property’s empty. I’ll check with them again and email you if there is something there. Either way, I’ve got you down for future leads. Thanks for replying.

Thats perfect!! Yeah, let me know as soon as you find something out because I have buyers waiting in the wings! I’ll email you my business card what is your email addrese?

Hey I’m In Minnesota, Add Me To Your List. I Have Investor That i Can Pass Some Properties By.

Will do. Any particular part of MN? Any particular type of deals?

Pretty much, depends on numbers.
E-mail me for more info

If you have any Detroit or Detroit Metro Area leads then you should add me as well.

How about Wisconsin?

Lisa

If you have any in VA let me know. Thanks in advance

Hello,
I am in Atlanta, Georgia. Can you please add me to you list as well?

Thank you,
Bethanie