Real Estate Investing Forums

Real Estate Investing => Bird Dogs, Wholesaling => Topic started by: papabobby54 on November 12, 2009, 11:41:01 am

Title: needing licsisins
Post by: papabobby54 on November 12, 2009, 11:41:01 am
ive talked to some restate brockers about bird dogging some they you  need a licsisins to be a bird dogger anothers they yo dont so now im confused  need some advice from anyone im t5ry to creat a jobs  with good income not just for my self but for others as well  so i do i get started  being a bird dogger an be legal about an still make a income
Title: Re: needing licsisins
Post by: Smart Homes on November 12, 2009, 01:52:03 pm
In NY I know you do have to have your license to birddog like I do.  Every state is different. Ask a real estate lawyer about what is legal or not. But also try to find a investor with experience, that will not burn you on your leads. Ask for proof about the deals they did. Ex: Hud statements, look up they name in county clerk office and so on. Good Luck :bobble