We apologize, but the forums are closed for new posts. Click Here To Join The Unemployables Facebook Group

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 07:23:53 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 07:23:53 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

Author Topic: Help to create professional Flyer ?  (Read 4526 times)

Offline william007

Help to create professional Flyer ?
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:33:25 am »
I’m a real estate agent and trying to upload my portfolio in various real estate sites. I face a frequent problem to get the pictures to work. All that I can see is the titles. I’ve been struggling a lot to create a good eFlyer and upload them. I’m fed up. Please help.

Offline Harolds

Re: Help to create professional Flyer ?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 10:12:12 pm »
Depending on your browser config sometime you need click on different tabs on 'Property Listing' page to get the form to upload the pictures. If your pictures to big it won't upload. I’m a real estate agent and have been using a professional eFlyer http://www.proeflyer.com to create photos. The site has additional features like property photo enhancement and professional email templates creation specially designed for real estate agents.
Hope it would solve your problem.

Offline Lamar

• www.JLamarFerren.com
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 02:41:19 am »
Pretty Good Site for flyers---> www.Postlets.com
J.Lamar Ferren
The "New Breed" Investor
There's a "New Breed" way of investing in real estate and if you don't get on board, then you could get left in the dust!
Head over to my site to learn more---> http://www.JLamarFerren.com

Offline fadi

• Fadi Zeidan's Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 08:03:56 pm »
It really depends on what the flyer is for but if it is for a property to sell, use postlets.
http://www.fadizeidan.com - All About Marketing Blog - A Must Read

Offline jackson64

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 01:02:10 pm »
Hmm... that's odd that you would be having an issue with the images.  I'm not sure where you are trying to post them, but are you sure you are uploading valid file formats?  Chances are you should be safe with uploading jpg images. 

In addition, some sites only allow for uploaded images to be of a certain size and a certain dimension, so make sure to check those as well.
Stay up to date with everything going on in your local real estate market with this free real estate news resource.  It collects real estate news by state from virtually all publications and delivers it to you in one central location.

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines